Sunday, February 11, 2007

February 9 and 10...photos from a car window

Thursday was a rough day. I won't go into it here but after spending a day with "mental health" people I felt emotionally raw and abused. Friday we drove down to Virginia Beach and Saturday we drove home. I was in meetings both days, so my only photo opportunities were in a moving car. So, I just played around using no flash in low light with long shutter speeds. It was kind of fun.


I turned this one sideways because it reminded me of a flower.




We were stopped when I took this one.





















5 comments:

Katrina said...

I like how you played with the lights. Looks like fun. :) Sorry you had a rough day. :(

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the one's on Sandie's blog - the camera toss. Cool.

LauraLiz said...

Wow; these are really neat!!

Sandie said...

These are wonderful and a lot of fun.

Dancingirl said...

I love the squigglies! Fun stuff.