Monday, February 5, 2007

The face of Madagascar

On Sunday morning we went to a Catholic service and then a Protestant one. This little girl was beside me at the first one. She slowly edged around her mom so that she could stand next to me and hold my hand when it was time to sing together. She is so beautiful. And I don't think she minded me taking her picture at all. I think she knew it was a tribute. Obviously, this picture wasn't taken today. I may post again to meet the goal, but I had to post this one.

6 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Beautiful, beautiful girl. Wonderful eyes! The photo is awesome, Paula!

SUSAN said...

Oh, her eyes! I'm glad you posted this Paula. You are really gifted in capturing people in ways that show the beauty within.

Susan

Ampersand said...

She is awesome...her eyes are clearly holding some deep truth.

Sandie said...

Her look is so natural. She is thinking and engaging you. I expect her to light up with a joyful smile if I look long enough.

Colleen said...

Absolutely beautiful...

Dalissa 365 said...

How sweet that she warmed up to you so quickly and you captured her curiosity and engaging eyes beautifully in this photo.