Monday, June 18, 2007

Where I am

White Sulphur Springs! It's a retreat center owned by Officers Christian Fellowhip. It is a quaint old inn...quaint but a bit ragged after years of use. Lately we have been coming here about five times a year, but after we are off of the council I am sure that will slow down, but it is always great to be here.

I love the beauty of nature around us.

What would this blog be without a picture of the 'man'?
We always have a campfire, though usually it's later...after dark. This year we are blessed with the presence of Dr. Hudson Armerding.
I'll try to post more, but the connection is really slow. But at least there is a connection now!

2 comments:

Household6 said...

Greg and I had a great time getting to know you guys this week. Thanks for letting us pick your "mentoring" brains!! Check out our blog, it's spencerhouse.blogspot.com

Have a safe trip home!!

Greg, Heather, Samuel, Ethan and Gabe Spencer

clever[art] said...

Sulphur Springs? Why is that familiar to me? Texas? Hmm?

I love nature all around too. Perhaps that's why I try to spend as much time possible in Central Park. I know, it's man-made but still I love it.