Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My cubicle

I started work this week for real. And it has been a crazy week. On Friday we returned home from White Sulphur Springs. On Saturday I had a strategic planning meeting that took all day. On Sunday we celebrated Father's Day with almost all the kids. On Monday I started work (9 hours) and came home to company. On Tuesday I worked (81/2 hours) and came home to three Ukrainian girls and the company. Today I worked a 'half day' until about two and came home to those same girls...bored and hungry and then friends from DC came over to see them...and the list goes on...I can't believe how busy I have been. This is about the first free moment I've had in days and tomorrow we leave at five a.m. to take the girls to the airport and then go to Pennsylvania for the day. Not that anyone really needs to know all that, I just needed to say it! I feel much better now. : )

2 comments:

Ampersand said...

What a nice cubicle!

I hope that your schedule, although hectic, provides some fun.

Dalissa 365 said...

Hmmm, new job How did I miss this
I hope your schedule calms down

The PA land looks beautiful