Saturday, March 24, 2007

Frustration

This is what I spent most of my evening doing...trying to fix a computer problem for my dh. Why in creation do these things happen? We have MSN. We have four accounts, one for each member of our family living at home. On our desktop, all can be signed into but mine. On my laptop I can sign into mine. Does that make any sense? My dh does our banking from my account. So I spent too much time IMing a service rep at MSN who in the end just told me to find someone else, like Microsoft to talk to. Uuurrgh!


3 comments:

Carol Ann Weaver said...

That would be frustrating!

Joy said...

Much sympathy here!!! I have a love/hate relationship with all things computerized.

MaryD said...

you have my sympathy! computers are wonderful except when they're horrible...