Sunday, April 29, 2007

The new guy in my life

I came home from a fantastic time at the beach with thirteen awesome women to my new puppy. So far he doesn't have a name...getting everyone to agree is proving to be difficult. So far we have seriously considered Loki, Koli, Jackson, Lars, Mr. Knightly...and many more. Hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow I will have had a moment of epiphany and he will no longer be 'little buddy'.
He already weighs about twenty pounds. He's a solid puppy. Now begins the fun...the training of the owners. : )

9 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Oh, Paula--he is an absolute cutie!! He looks so cuddly!

my15minutes said...

Aw, how adorable! So if he's 20 lbs. now,....what's his estimated adult weight. My goodness, that seems BIG! I hope you had a lovely time at the beach; judging from all the pictures it looks like it!

Sandie said...

AWWWW, He is a cutie! Personally, out of your name choices Loki is my favorite :) You are going to have so much fun!

Dancingirl said...

Aww! He's so cute. I want to know more! Miss you!

MaryD said...

That is about the cutest doggie I've ever seen! I like Bjorn and Loki. My son's theory is Just Call Him Dog. To him, every cat is named "cat" every dog is named "dog" and every bird is named "bird"! (I ended up pulling rank and naming the last two animals myself since the boys couldn't agree!)

Dalissa McEwen Reeder said...

He is so cute I can't stand it! I like Lars and Jackson but Mr. Knightly is a pretty cute name, too. Of course, I wonder if Carol's husband would have a problem with sharing a name with a dog.

Nessa Happens said...

I vote for Mr. Knightly!

Susanne Barrett said...

He is sooooo darn cute!

Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess, Paula. Such a lovely, lovely home!

Dirkus said...

Buddy is a perfect name for a dog--he's awfully cute.